For those interested in a free course with an expert on how to get published. Read on:
I remember attending a workshop led by Jack Canfield years and years ago at a National Speakers Association conference. He talked about what he and Chicken Soup for the Soul co-author Mark Victor Hansen did to get a book publisher, then turn that book into a blockbuster best-seller.
Honestly, it was a thrill just to be in the room with the man.
Jack talked about how when he was first starting out, he had almost completely maxed out his credit cards and 144 publishers had rejected the book (which, you probably know, he and Hansen went on to leverage into a highly profitable book series and business).
But he never gave up on his dream of being a bestselling author.
Today, Jack Canfield is possibly the most successful, best-selling non-fiction author of all time. He has more than 500 million books in print and has launched 47 New York Times bestsellers.
But how did Jack get from where he was to where he really wanted to be?
To find out, join Jack and my friend and colleague Steve Harrison for a free web class tomorrow, Friday, September 13, in which he’ll discuss his publishing journey and strategies.
Whether your book right now is just a dream, a still-to-be-completed manuscript, or a published reality, this call is for you.
Use my affiliate link to register for Friday’s free web class:
Here’s some of you what you’ll discover on the free web class:
- Jack’s journey from inner-city public school teacher to bestselling author and speaker.
- Why becoming a bestseller is no longer about luck – it’s all about having a plan.
- What you should be doing before you start writing your book and trying to get it published.
- Key insights into how the publishing and book marketing game really works.
- How a simple technique Jack used in writing The Success Principles allowed him to later sell thousands of copies to a single company. Plus, how Jack used the same method to land 50 speaking engagements – all because of something he did while writing the book.
- A powerful way to overcome any initial discomfort you might feel about putting yourself out there as an author, speaker, book promoter, or talk show guest.
- How to structure your book so it’s the best possible book it can be and people tell their friends about it.
- Some of the pros and cons of traditional publishing and self-publishing.
- How Jack sold the first 20,000 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul BEFORE he and Hansen even had a publisher.
- The clever strategy Jack used to sell 6 million books to one company.
- How to take a small part of your book and get a company or organization to pay you big bucks for it. On the call, Jack will share how this one technique brought him $75,000.
- Two keys to turning radio and TV interview into sales
- … and MUCH more!
Click my affiliate link now to join Jack Canfield Friday, September 13 at either 2:00 pm ET (11:00 am Pacific) OR 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm Pacific).
I hope you can join them. I’ve heard Jack speak; I know you won’t be disappointed.
P.S. Please forward this message to author friends who need to learn this! Here’s my affiliate link for registration: https://m164.isrefer.com/go/BSBTel/A11439/
Beckwith Communications | 25 Erie Crescent | Fairport, NY, US | 14450