Alberta is a co-founder to Authors Without Borders (www.awb6.com) which formed back in 2007. At the time, six authors made up the group. Now in 2016, we are four women who meet monthly and try to brainstorm on ideas to move ahead with our writing books, publishing, marketing, where we are headed, and what do we want to accomplish?
Advantage of becoming a group?
1. Support when depression hits!
2. Talking about what works and doesn’t
3. Sharing the expense of festivals and events
4. Offering workshops, talks, books signings as a group
5. Forming our own NBTV-95 Cable TV show for other authors with interviews in New Bedford, MA
6. Willie Pleasants has her own cable TV show in Boston, MA “Willie’s Web.”
7. The joy of just meeting once a month for lunch and talking about “whatever.”
Authors Without Borders members. Left front: Willie Pleasants (short stories and poetry), Joyce Keller Walsh (mysteries)
Right front: Pat Perry (fantasy and comedy), Alberta Sequeira (memoirs and non-fiction) Visit us at www.awb6.com
We’d love to hear from you. Any questions you need answered, send them to us at email@example.com