Meet and Greet
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2016
Location: Smokey Bones, 1023 County Street (Route 140) Taunton, MA 02780
Time: 11:30am to 2:30pm
RSVP: September 12, 2016
Price: $5.00 at the door/ seats limited to 40/Refreshments Included
Associate Members -Free
Authors Without Borders would like to invite authors, artists, poets, writers, publishers, book agents, anyone in the publishing world to our event.
Come, enjoy refreshments in a relaxed atmosphere. Opportunity to meet others to find answers to questions we all have individually with writing, promoting, marketing and getting that book into publication. What works for some and not others? Let’s unite, network and find solutions that will move us to the next level.
Alberta is a co-founder to Authors Without Borders (www.awb6.com) which formed back in 2007. At the time, six authors made up the group. Now in 2016, we are four women who meet monthly and try to brainstorm on ideas to move ahead with our writing books, publishing, marketing, where we are headed, and what do we want to accomplish?
Advantage of becoming a group?
1. Support when depression hits!
2. Talking about what works and doesn’t
3. Sharing the expense of festivals and events
4. Offering workshops, talks, books signings as a group
5. Forming our own NBTV-95 Cable TV show for other authors with interviews in New Bedford, MA
6. Willie Pleasants has her own cable TV show in Boston, MA “Willie’s Web.”
7. The joy of just meeting once a month for lunch and talking about “whatever.”
Authors Without Borders members. Left front: Willie Pleasants (short stories and poetry), Joyce Keller Walsh (mysteries)
Right front: Pat Perry (fantasy and comedy), Alberta Sequeira (memoirs and non-fiction) Visit us at www.awb6.com
We’d love to hear from you. Any questions you need answered, send them to us at email@example.com